Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Technology Special Interest Group - Thursday 10 July

Having returned from my travels I look forward to catching up with fellow members at our next  Technology SIG Meeting on Thursday 10 July at 1:30pm in the Society Rooms.

Please come along with your technology news and questions for discussion.

I had great success finding resources at The National Archives in Kew and would like to show you how and what I found about some of my ancestors by using the Discovery online catalogue.

Prior to going away I participated in the Royal Australian Historical Society's first webinar which was a worthwhile learning experience. I will spend some time talking about webinars for historians and family historians.


We will also take a look at Lifelink - the new Births, Deaths and Marriages search portal for indexes from the NSW Registry of Births Deaths & Marriages.

Jill Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment